Sunday, November 18, 2012

Repeat Sunday - Plumb

It has been a little while since I've added the song(s)
currently on repeat in my iPod.


Sometime ago I heard Blush (Only You) by the group Plumb. This song tears at my heart because it is that much romantical...(yes, that's a word in my dictionary).
Although I am not a Twihard, I thought this was the best video for the song :) Enjoy


I first heard of Plumb when I watched the movie Brokedown Palace and the song then was Damaged...


There are no actual music videos for these songs, so you get these interesting clips made by other youtubers...

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE new music recs! thanks chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Only You! Thank you for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard that song until just barely. Listened to it. LOVED it. Thank you!

    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that song and while I'm not a Twihard either the video works well with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...