Thursday, November 15, 2012

Coffee Talk 10 - Pet Peeves and Loves

I guess its time for another installment of Coffee Talk with Natalie from ohemgee... the blog

Grab a cup, sip it hot, and exhale...and laugh [ok, maybe]

1. What is your worst habit?
My worst habit has to be overthinking things and picking at my skin...I know...I know. I'm just an uber anxious being! And since I'm always pondering and overthinking things, it makes for great time...not!


2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Chewing with your mouth open. Bad spellers and bad grammar...use the spellchecker! 


3. What is annoying you right this very minute?
The fact that I don't know what to make for dinner and hubby dearest took the day off to play on his Xbox [He also took a friend to the ER, but that's beside the point!]


4. How do you relieve stress?
I love dancing...dancing is my stress relief. Exercise is as well, however, I haven't gotten much of that in a while! Oh...and opening a bottle of wine. Which I will do right...about....now....

via

5. What TRULY makes you happy?
Happy? Happiness is a state of mind...My hubby makes me happy. Going to the beach makes me happy. Being one with the world makes me happy.

via

Did you locate the inner yogi in me? Let me know if you find it!

Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair

8 comments:

  1. Smacking your mouth while you eat pisses. me. off!!!!!!!

    and when people mistake "your" and "you're".. OH GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Im a skin picker too. Especially the skin around my nails - so gross. Actually, I'm an over-thinker too! :/ lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh chick - crack that wine, consume it, and then get your dance on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dancing is my biggest stress reliever too! I over think things like its my job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love eecards - these two were so perfect. The whole your/you're and its/it's thing drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too on the grammar and spelling. We all make the occasional mistake, but if you can't even be bothered to care - that gets on my nerves.

    I did read a hilarious typo the other day: "auto clams adjuster" rather than "claims adjuster."

    ReplyDelete
  7. i DESPISE bad spellers. like for real life. and i drank a bottle of wine last night all by myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha these are great!! Thanks for sharing. :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...