Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Boy Band Bonanza

There is really nothing wrong with fabricated boy bands...I should know, I adored the New Kids On The Block in my tweens and followed them around the country as an adult a few years ago.

But the likeness in the boy band formula takes my breath away for this one, because I have discovered the Mexican version of One Direction. They are called CD9. 

What do you think?



Take a listen to their song: "The Party" and don't forget to yelp like a little girl! ;)



You know you are ready to throw your training bra right at them...aren't you?
 photo 52abfd94-ed48-4d5e-b617-840056588aaa_zpsb3d9f473.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Well, they ARE undeniably cute. Which is a requirement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I miss the days of N'Sync and the Backstreet Boys! Lol.

    ♥ Duckie.
    www.frikkenduckie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're totes adorbs even if I don't understand a word they are saying even with my four years of Spanish. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...