Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Influenster Beauty VoxBox Review

My Influenster Beauty VoxBox has been here for a little while. Thing is, I've been busy using all of the products and I'm sooooo excited because I just may have my favorites! 


Just as a quick FYI: I was not compensated in any way to do write these reviews. Although these products were sent to me complimentary, these reviews are my honest, unbiased, and crazy opinions of the products. 


My first go-to item was the great smelling Bath & Body Works Mini Candle in Pumpkin Cupcake ($3.50). That little candle sure packed a punch and lasted for several hours despite its tiny size! I was super excited to have my apartment smell like fall! You get everything from the smell of pumpkins, cinnamon, and a little bit of buttercream to remind you of those yummy cupcakes! But, just in case, if you didn't know it already, I love fall! 

My favorite product and the one I use daily, is Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream ($6.00). A very small dollop of this cream after towel drying my hair and I'm ready for my blow dry. Once I'm finished, my hair just looks and feels awesome! And it's true what it says, no more frizzy hair!!! I will definitely be purchasing this product before my sample tube is gone! Just remember: a little goes a long way. Too much product can make your hair oily, so only apply a small dollop on the tips of your hair.

Next up is the oh so cool looking Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin
At $7.29 it's a great buy! I love my long hair, however, I also love having it away from my face. These little gadgets are easy to put on and give you a nice polished look. Even if your hair is a bit unruly, you can put these on for a nice tight or cute lose "put together" bun. The box even comes with some chic ideas to create the perfect bun!

My new eyeshadow set from N.Y.C.'s Individual Eyes Custom Compact ($4.99), is a great set that helps accentuate the color of your eyes. I of course received the brown eyes suggested combo. It comes with 4 different shades: all over color, highlighter, and two brow/over the lid colors. It even includes a primer and an illuminator cream to accentuate your look. For the amateur make up artist (aka, me), the instructions were fairly easy to follow, although the order suggested to wear/put on these colors, may not follow along the step by step process indicated on the palette.

Top: Right eye Falsies Mascara, Left Eye NYC Eyeshadows only
Bottom: NYC Eyeshadows and Kiss Pro Lashes at work!

I have also played with my new set of Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit ($5.99)and what can I tell you, they are so much fun! They are definitely a set to wear on a day when you want to get attention or when you are out on the town. My little lids are a pain on the butt, however I managed to follow the instructions and with some patience, they were placed and adjusted correctly. PS-they come with a little wand that assists in the application the process.

I tested these babies on Halloween...so much fun!

I also had a packet of Orange E-BOOST ($28 for a box of 20), which is a fizzy powder drink that is full of vitamins. I honestly thought it was only a vitamin powder (like Emergen-C) for when one feels a little sick...although I'm sure it is, it also woke me up completely! I was feeling sluggish on a dancing disco night, but after taking a cupful of Orange E-Boost on a night when I felt too sleepy to go out, my mood and my energy shot upwards! Although the taste wasn't the best, I partied hard that night and was able to stay up even through the car ride home--and this my friends, is no easy feat for me.

Did I convince you to buy one? Two? 
How about three?! heehee...GO GET THEM!!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...