Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Bucket List

I thought it was about time I let you see my own Bucket List.
This is a growing list so feel free to share yours and take some of my ideas!
via

1.  Go to a drive-in movie
2.  Run a Half-Marathon: See it here!
3.  Walk and sleep on the Great Wall of China
4.  Go camping with my friends
5.  Eat a lobster in Maine
6.  Take a picture at the Bean in Chicago
7. Visit Yankee Stadium
8.  Watch a Red Sox game at Fenway Park
9.  Take hubby to Machu Picchu
10. Eat at Le Jules Verne restaurant atop the Eiffel Tower
11. Take a photography class
12. Pick up tulips in Holland
13. Hike through Cinque Terre
14. Drink from the Fountain of Youth in St. Augustine, FL
15. Ski and snowboard in Vail, Colorado
16. Go Jet Skiing
17. Ride in a hot air balloon
18. Be an extra in a movie: See it here!
19. Stand on the Skywalk at the Grand Canyon
20. Learn to dance ballet en pointe
21. Eat Greek Yogurt at the Parthenon
22. Stay in a log cabin. See it here!
23. Live on campus while in college
24. Get a tattoo
25. Ride a gondola in Venice, Italy: See some pics here!
26. Go to the airport and purchase a ticket to a random destination
27. Welcome the New Year on the beach
28. Party in Ibiza
29. Watch the ball drop on Times Square
30. Meet my favorite band: Read about it here and here!
31. Visit the lands of my ancestors in the Basque Country
32. Watch the sunset from Santorini and Mykonos in Greece
33. Become passionate about a cause
34. Walk the Brooklyn Bridge: See it here!
35. Learn to surf
36. Take a trip cross country
37. Eat sushi in Japan
38. Have my fortune told
39. Jump in the Amazon river
40. Build a real snowman


What is on your Bucket List??

5 comments:

  1. I don't have a bucket list. Every now and then I think about making one but haven't so #1 on my bucket list is to make one. I've been to a drive in move. FUN! And dancing on pointe always was a dream of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it My Andielicious!
    There's a Drive in theatre up my way. hint hint ;)

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list! I am going to have to take some of your ideas:) I need to make/work on my own bucket list. I have so many things/ideas that I just need to write them down so they are all in one place:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these! i have a bucket list too. i don't know why i haven't shared it. i took a couple of your ideas too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this list - you have so many awesome places to travel. i started dancing en pointe when i was 27 - so it's never too late :)
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...