Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Step Up and DANCE!!

Remember some time ago...I told you I was in a movie?
Well, since this event is very likely to not happen again, I must tell you about it one more time.

Come on! This is the only other place I get to gloat about my accomplishments! HA!

The scene, a beach hotel. Full of sun and sand, and yes, lots of humidity and some rain.  The hair and make-up people chased the actors everywhere. Unfortunately for me, the heat and humidity are not my friends. Specially if I'm trying to look cute. 
My make-up was runny with sweat and my hair was a frizzball. See, that's not cute.

But sometimes, if you stood in the right spot and away from the crowd, you may be lucky enough to get called to be part of a different shot...

And I did a few times. 
Sometimes it was to do a "walk by" and others were only to just be with a group and pretend to have fun.

Although I can spot myself (my frizzy hair or my elbow) on those other shots, this shot was the one that stood out long enough for my family to create a little fuss about me....




These are of course youtube clips and their screen shots...
but hey, this was the one shot worth showing you....
or you can fast forward to 2:20 ;)



I just wish that maybe next time, I can actually be one of the dancers in the movie.
Maybe? Someday?



Do you think I should include "Step Up" to my resume???


 photo 52abfd94-ed48-4d5e-b617-840056588aaa_zpsb3d9f473.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Haha, loved this. I loved that movie. Love to dance. Heck yes.. put it on that resume! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really just go to these movies so I can touch myself in the back row. I love me a man that can dance!

    Also, yes. Resume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would...in fact I'd post that right at the introduction. Ha!
    Andie, go with your bad self!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT. Heck yeah put it on your resume!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so awesome! Totally resume material!

    Xo,
    Eeka

    Live.Love.Random.

    ReplyDelete
  6. definitely resume material! why not?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe that is seriously so exciting you were..I would want to tell everyone too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for linking up with us for Wildcard Wednesday!

    Marquis
    simplyclarke.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found you from Wildcard Wednesday. Now I can say I "know" a celebrity. Thanks for sharing! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I brag too? Because my cat was in a movie (The Strangers Outside) and had several close-ups. And he's cast to be in two other movies. I posted some screenshots of him here: http://avalon-lion.blogspot.be/2013/02/hollywoods-next-big-thing.html

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shoot, I'd include it!! I think it's cool to even be there to watch it let alone be in the crowd that gets filmed!! Awesome! Found you through one of my sponsor's blogs, following!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello beautiful lady! Stopping by again to say hi and see how y'all are doin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...