HEY YOU COLLEGE STUDENT!!!!
One thing we never really thought of and we should have totally taken advantage of is book rentals! After researching a few sites, I noticed that CampusBookRentals.com had some of the best perks around:
- They allow you to save from 40-90% off of bookstore prices.
- Free Shipping...FREE SHIPPING both ways!
- You can highlight the textbooks you receive
- They have a 30 day return policy in case you drop or switch a class.
- And even have flexible renting periods that make it easy for you to plan and send your textbook back
However, I think the best part of CampusBookRentals.com is that they are focused on a cause. Their cause? Operation Smile. A portion of each textbook rented goes towards changing the lives of children all over the world that are in need of surgeries to correct cleft lip, cleft palate, and other facial deformities. These children experience a long term improvement in their quality of life after the surgery, which many of these families are unable to afford for their children.
CampusBookRentals.com also have a new program if you want to make money off your own textbooks! It's called RentBack.com. RentBack is new initiative that allows students to rent the textbooks they own - to other students... which is awesome because it makes them 2-4x more money compared to what they'd make through buyback options! (selling their books back at the end of the semester) Isn't that awesome?!
Wanna know more?
Click the video below for more info: