Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Fireworks edition!

**Amazing friends that always make it a point to get together. Even if it is to watch a handful of hot men take their clothes off (what a sacrifice!).

**My hubby who keeps me sane (most of the time). The number of hugs/kisses have exponentially increased in the last month. He even made me a spinach omelet for breakfast!

**Summer creativity!
I was successful at decorating my nephews' pirate ships for their birthdays!
Not a sample of my decor...but I helped with the tattoos!

**Flirty, fun dresses that dance in the wind!
Aeropostale


**Hello Kitty Cupcakes! They were all kinds of yum!
A friend's boyfriend surprised her
with 30 of these for her Bday!

**Giardino's Napa Salad...I love Giardino's Gourmet salads. They make me :) 
Romaine lettuce, brie cheese, olives, cranberries, pecans,
garlic croutons...and their amazing dressing!

**Watched "Brave" with the cutest kids ever! 
Popcorn crunching, milk flying, and even window licking! Love them! 
**Fourth of July FIREWORKS!! - Need I say more?


What are some things you are thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...