Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday America!

Happy Independence Day Folks!

I am happy to celebrate America today because this country has provided my family and I with so many opportunities: home, education, work, friends, and love!

Let's be thankful to those who have fought and continue to fight for our freedom and thank those who have made this country the land of the free! 
Today, sit back and watch the sky, enjoy some cool lemonade at your backyard's BBQ with your family and your friends...
just be sure to create your own fireworks in your lives, not just today!


Always remember that each one of us is responsible to fight for love, freedom, peace, and happiness in our lives!


Happy 4th of July lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...