Friday, July 4, 2014

Red, White, and Blue fun!

I will be joining my friends for some beach, fireworks, and old time charm in St. Augustine, FL this weekend. It is the oldest town in the United States! 

I think last time I visited I went with a friend and her father while in college. I don't remember much since it was a quick day trip. But this time, I'll be taking my hubby and my trusty old Cannon.

I hope to get some beautiful pictures while in the beautiful beach town with the fireworks! 


In the meantime, I wanted to leave you with a few fun projects you could be doing for your fabulous 4th of July festivities!

All You

The Decorated Cookie

Summer Fun

Ginger Snaps Crafts

 Home Goods
Home Goods



 photo signature_zpsc02a1d65.png

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...