As I was browsing through some new blogs I came across Lauren's goals for 2013 at .stylelixir. I realized I had not had much time to create my own goals for this coming year!
1. Run my first half-marathon. This has been my goal for the last 3 years. It will finally come true in January! I will be running the Miami ING Half-Marathon! I am not in good shape and have just started training, but I figured it's forcing me to work out more often!
2. Grow along with my blog. I started my blog in 2008 to share my pics, get my feelings and likes across, and have now made some fun bloggy friends! My blog helped me through a really bad rut that went south around Spring of 2012. However, I have been climbing my way to the light ever since! Thank you for keeping me grounded and busy!
3. Be a tourist in my own town. Oh dear, Miami, how I love thee. My hubby and I love traveling and finding out new things! Miami is such a big city and if you pay attention, you will find good places to eat that are not too expensive (I'm a total foodie!) and have fun (I am a total drunky!). So if you are open to trying out new things like I am, ask me! I know of some great places that Miami locals love!
4. Take out my DSLR for more dates. I have fallen in love with my DSLR all over again! I want to take a photography class to learn more about lenses, apertures, and yes, even adobe photoshop!
5. Travel outside the USA. I need to visit my family in Peru, however, I also really want to visit Europe again...decisions!!!!
6. Road Trips. This has been on our list for awhile now. Hopefully, hubby and I can finally decide to do some cross-country driving. If only it didn't take 8+ hours to get out of Florida!!!
So for now...or maybe until tomorrow (when a giveaway will be announced!) I hope you all welcome 2013 with a big BANG! Be good and stay safe lovelies!
What are you looking forward to in 2013?