Friday, February 28, 2014

My not-so-motivation...




Today...it seemed like it was hours away!

Hubby decided he would visit me at work yesterday afternoon. Of course, I made him wait for me while I finished editing some reports. What came after brought a smile to my face...wine and dinahhhh!

I had been to this quaint little mom-pop restaurant before, La Portena, but since it is a tiny hidden gem, he and I and the waiter were the only ones in the place. The decor may have been cheesy, but the food (Italian & Argentinian) plus the bordeaux wine (yes, French wine!) we chose were to die for!!!

Nom nom nom...here I go...gaining 20 more pounds all the way home!

Have you had any good surprises come your way after a long work day?


 photo 52abfd94-ed48-4d5e-b617-840056588aaa_zpsb3d9f473.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Yay for wine and happy dinners with our loves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mom and pop shops and surprise dinners. What a nice way to finish off your day. I'm sure it was worth the possible weight jump!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...