Thursday, February 27, 2014

Happy Birthday and SOBWFF Weekend to me!!

This past weekend was just amazeballss!! 

Andrew Zimmern just being Asian!

First a little birthday celebration with all my cousins who also had a February birthday...(5 out of the 15 cousins!!)



Then a little fun with my drunken buds...





But then...the best thing happened...surprise tickets to South Beach Wine and Food Festival's Best of the Munchies!!
Where for there was food, wine, beer, and liquor until you decide to pass out!!







What are you planning to do for YOUR birthday?


 photo 52abfd94-ed48-4d5e-b617-840056588aaa_zpsb3d9f473.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...