Sunday, February 3, 2013

Feeling a Little Sunday Social Today!

Oh hi there lovely peanuts!
Today I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely for a little Sunday Social today.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy ;)

Sunday Social


1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
I'd say I must have my iPhone and probably my bikini!

via

2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over?
That has to be Law and Order SVU and Sex and the City



3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
My camera and my photo albums. I am a visual person and I rely heavily on my photos as my memories.

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
A pair of jeans and my scarves!

comfy outfit


5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
Django and Step Up Revolution because I made a cameo in it....ha!

Can you find me?

6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
Christian Bale and Nutella. You can't have too much of those two!




2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...