Saturday, February 2, 2013

::20 Songs to Run To::



For me, running is about:

* motivation
* getting up and running
* feeling free
* connecting with myself
* challenging myself
* fitness
*sweating the day off


All of these are great reasons for me to run. However, once I'm out there, I have to stay focused and entertained. This is why I have my trusty iPhone playlist to keep me company. Here are the songs that make me run and move!

Check out my playlist on Soundcloud:








Source: helpwithweightloss.org via Andie on Pinterest







3 comments:

  1. I love that quote! so true!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Locked Out of Heaven & Valerie are my jams! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quote sums up my whole fitness philosophy - I'm going to go repin it right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...