Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thankful Thursdays and Coffee Talk!

HELLO THURSDAY!!!

I cannot believe its finally Thursday! This week has gone by so fast, while at the same time, things appear to be moving sooooo slow!
For many years I had always had something to do once I got home, whether it was bringing work home, going to class, or doing homework. I feel that this is the first year where I can actually relax. That I don't feel I'm behind on something! It's the best and weirdest feeling in the world!
I guess I'm used to being busy...thing is, I need to use that pent up energy to go to the gym. lol....that hasn't happened like I want it to, but IT'S HAPPENING!!!
I'm so thankful that my perspective on life has made life easier and that little light shines down on me!

So now...this is what I do when I get home:

via

So now that you've wished you were at the beach...chill out and relax. Grab a cup of coffee or make your favorite iced tea to read Natalie Blaire's Weekly Coffee Talkx4

1. You're at Target or Walmart, what's the first department you hit?
Woooo...Target...that's my drug! I'd say I hit the $1 section! I'm a sucker for it! I end up looking for fun little trinkets I can give students as prizes. I took hubby with me on my last visit and he had a blast and found fake moustache stickers in that area. I think if I went to Starbucks first I'd probably go a little haywire with all of the caffeine and just spend!!

via

2. What are 3 items you always have stocked in your home, fridge or pantry?
I guess toilet paper, Weight Control Oatmeal, and deodorant?  I must wipe my booty. I must have my breakfast that will keep my belly full all morning..it's embarrassing when my tummy is hungry when I'm working with the students!

via

3. Do you prefer shopping alone or with others? Why?
I like grocery shopping alone. I like taking my time and looking at prices and what not. Even when I go with friends to shop for clothes, I feel rushed, then again, I love when they can give me an honest opinion about a not-so-swanky dress, ha!

4. What's the biggest splurge you've ever made?
Splurge? Maybe spending like crazy amount of money for some crazy Zagat rated restaurant.

via

5. What's the best deal you've ever snagged?
Best deal? hmmmm...I'd have to agree with Natalie, e.l.f. make up had some awesome deal where I got tons of make up for $1. 

Feel like joining? Click on the button below!

Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair

3 comments:

  1. You just reminded me to buy deodorant today!! HAHAHAHA! I am out!

    I just love you :) You need a new blog design... you want one for freeeeeeee ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like grocery shopping alone too...or with a friend of mine who doesn't lose patience when I look a things and then keep them back only to pick them up from a different rack!
    Go with a guy and you end up losing your mind!


    Join the Insane Blog hop

    I would love if you entered my giveaway:)
    ViVi Clothes Giveaway-Internationally Open

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not gonna lie first department I find myself in in the makeup section... lol Those are 3 very good things to have in ones house at all times imo ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...