Monday, June 25, 2012

Some people come into our lives...

These are a few quotes that have gotten me through the last few weeks.

"Why compare yourself to others? 
No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you, than you!"

"In our time together, you claimed a special place in my heart. One I'll carry with me forever and that no one can ever replace." -Nicholas Sparks, Dear John


"We meet the people we're supposed to when the time is right." -Alyson Noel


"Maybe some friendships aren't meant to be saved. Maybe we're meant to spend a certain part of our lives with certain people, then move on." -Dawson's Creek


"In the end, you always go back to the people that were there for you in the beginning."  -Andie, Dawson's Creek



Living, loving, and learning...have faith


Dresses from Shabby Apple

1 comment:

  1. "Maybe some friendships aren't meant to be saved. Maybe we're meant to spend a certain part of our lives with certain people, then move on." -Dawson's Creek ... Who knew Dawsons Creek was so wise?! You are so right girl, thank you for all the love that you send my way - I appreciate you, you rock!

    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...