Thursday, June 28, 2012

Love, me ♥

I have discovered an amazing blog that has inspired me so much: "always carried away" by Mademoiselle Deva.

She writes about loving yourself and reminding yourself that you are your own best friend. Below is a quote that she included in one of her posts and that a very loving person has mentioned to me over and over for the last few weeks. 
I ultimately want to make peace with my very own best friend, ME.



 "You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. 
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection."  

– Buddha 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...