Today I'm linking up with Natalie Blair for some Coffee Talk!!!
I have to admit I giggled a little when I read "Coffee Talk". It reminds me of that SNL skit with the New York Jewish ladies in the morning....now, I'm a bit verkemplent....talk amongst yourselves!
1. It's finally fall! What are you looking forward to this year?
Cooler weather! I live in Miami and we hardly get "winter". Last year we had all but 2 cold fronts! Not enough time for me to wear my pea coats and scarves! (Yes, I own wayyyy too many coats and in different colors!)
2. What fall item is in your closet that you can't wait to pull out?
I'd say more than one item!!! I love my coats, scarves, and my boots! I'm a Miami girl, but I looooove cooler weather!
3. Since Halloween is the first holiday to celebrate, we all get treated with a horror movie marathon all month long... what is your favorite scary movie to watch?
Hmmm, I don't have a favorite scary movie, but I can't wait to watch The Walking Dead this fall! If I had to pick one, I'd probably say The Ring.
4. What is your favorite fall treat? (recipes welcome)
I love me some Pumpkin Spice Latte! An old friend shared a coffee cake recipe with me and its delish! I like making it too! I'll post it soon and link it back to this post ;)
5. Now that summer is finally over, what will you miss most about it?
It's always summertime here, so I never really miss summer. Heehee....I guess I'd miss going to the beach so often. Love having my toes in the sand and the water nearby.