Wednesday, March 12, 2014

#BrushWhitenGo Influenster Review!

A few weeks ago, Influenster sent me a complimentary sample of Colgate's Optic White new Whitening toothbrush with whitening pen for me to test out and tell you all about it.

I must say it is a breeze to use! Brush, rinse, click 2x, place product on teeth, and you are reading to go!! Considering that you can brush your teeth and place the whitening paste on it just as fast is a no-brainer! I am definitely happy that this product is out there!



Although I haven't quite noticed the big difference when using these, I must tell you that I do drink coffee and wine, and despite these, I think this product has helped in keeping my teeth a little whiter!

But let me stop there, I'll let you be the judge.

What do you think?? Does my smile look brighter and whiter?

Before:

Day 5:

Day 8:



I know I will keep up with my #BrushWhitenGo regimen!


 photo 52abfd94-ed48-4d5e-b617-840056588aaa_zpsb3d9f473.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...