Monday, August 23, 2010

Big Changes Come FAST!!! Are you ready?

Wow...A phone call can change your life. I should know this, but on August 2010, it was for all the right reasons.  Less than two weeks ago, I received a phone call that answered my prayers from March. Better late than never I say, but I was offered an internship in my county! I was AM excited! This was on a Thursday night, but on Friday I walked in to work and had to break the news. Literary break them, I had to give them short notice.

I had to take it, my post grad program does not guarantee you an internship. If I did not take this opportunity, then I would have to wait until the following year to re-apply. GOD was listening, it was last minute, but it was done.


Watch out world...I will soon be official!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...